“An excellent service all round! Good location too.”
Women’s Counselling and Therapy Service (WCTS) offers a low-cost accessible counselling and psychotherapy service for Leeds women on low incomes. Learn about our services here.
Contact us: 0113 245 5725
Please note the service is closed from Wednesday 23rd December and will reopen on Monday 4th January. If you require help during this time please either contact;
Connect Helpline on 0808 800 1212
Single Point of Access on 0300 300 1485
Samaritans on 116 123 (free to call) or 0113 245 6789
or alternatively contact your GP.
Our waiting list is currently open for:
- Smooth Sailing for Women: a 12 week group on Thursdays from 3.30 pm to 5pm aimed at helping with anxiety and distress
- Women living in Leeds who wish to refer themselves for individual counselling or group therapy
- Women living in Leeds who wish to refer themselves for individual art therapy
- Women living in Leeds LS9, LS14 or LS15 who wish to refer themselves for individual counselling or are referred by a professional
- Women for whom self harm is an on-going issue. If you are interested in finding out more please email email@example.com or call us on 0113 245 5725 and leave a contact number for an initial discussion.