Our caseworkers provide one-to-one, person-centered holistic emotional and practical support.
The support can cover a wide range of emotional and practical support needs, such as:
- understanding healthy relationships
- building coping strategies
- establishing healthy boundaries
- building resilience and self-esteem
- understanding personal safety
- understanding the impacts of abuse.
Practically, we can advocate for and support women and girls in meetings with other agencies, for example social care, housing or GPs. We’re also able to offer support with organising food parcels, and linking clients with groups to promote independence and address issues around isolation. The focus of the work aims to empower women and girls to help them make informed positive choices in moving forwards with their lives. Currently, support is offered remotely over the phone or using an online platform like Zoom. Girls and women will need to have access to a private space to receive this support.